Belling 60cm Freestanding Dual Oven and Induction Hob
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Belling 60cm Freestanding Dual Oven and Induction Hob brings a professional cooking experience home, with twin ovens and a cooktop you can cook, roast, bake, grill and more with ease and care.
- A dual oven configuration allows you to enjoy more versatility to cook multiple dishes using different techniques at once. The main cavity features a 69L capacity conventional, fanned and intensive bake, grill and heat control. The top cavity features a 39L capacity with conventional oven and full and half grill functionality.
- A defrost function allows you to thaw meat, poultry and seafood quickly and safely.
- The cooktop features touch controls and 4 burners with power boost technology so you can cook with more precision and control.
- Built-in safety controls ensure a safe operation when in use and off with a child lock, pan detection, overheat sensor and safety shutdown.
- Powered by electricity to ensure it is compatible and can be installed in all areas.
|Product Type||Freestanding Cookers|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Number of Burners / Zones||4|
|Safety Features||Spill/Overflow Protection|
|Oven Capacity (litres)||108|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Control Types||Knob Controls|
|Product Height (cm)||90 - 93|
|Product Width (cm)||60|
|Product Depth (cm)||60|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||2|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Domayne store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits and discounts each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.