Sure, a fragrant bouquet of fresh flowers and an impeccably wrapped box of fine chocolates make a perfectly respectable gift for any loving mum but if your mum loves her home – and her home comforts – we’ve got some specially selected goodies from Domayne that she can enjoy long after Mother’s Day has passed.
1. If your mum loves nothing more than a therapeutic afternoon cuppa and a chin-wag, treat her to a sophisticated tea-for-two with this beautiful Robert Gordon Copper Tea Set comprised of two stackable ceramic teacups and teapot, featuring a glowing copper finish.
Want extra brownie points? Plate up some delicate finger sandwiches and those to-die-for french pastries she adores for an indulgent high tea she’ll still be talking about next Mother’s Day.
2. The winter chill is rapidly descending and this soft and snuggly Waffle Throw not only makes a chic addition to the lounge or bed, it also provides mum with a warm hug on a frosty night. Featuring a subtle metallic sheen and tassels, this throw works well with copper and gold decorator accents.
Want extra brownie points? Make mum a ‘girl’s night in’ gift pack including the throw, her fave chick flick DVDs, Tim Tams and a bottle of bubbly. Cheers!
3. LOVE your mum? Of course you do and now you can show her – literally – in gloriously glamorous whole-hearted style with our fashionable gold foil Love Print! Fully framed and right on trend, this gorgeous piece makes a striking wall art statement when hung alone or with a series of gold and white typography prints.
Want extra brownie points? Go the extra mile with your ‘loved up’ Mother’s Day present by writing mum a sweet note about all the things you love and appreciate about her as well as the funny and happy memories that you cherish most. Roll it up in scroll form, tie with a lovely gold ribbon and pop in a gift bag with her print for a present she’ll treasure.
4. Nothing beats a fresh new quilt cover to give the bedroom an instant edit. Breathe new life into mum’s retreat with the AURA ‘Cinq’ Quilt Cover, featuring a bold geometric pattern and sumptuous cotton sateen fabric. Stunning!
Want extra brownie points? Surprise your special lady with a mini bedroom makeover. Once you’ve updated her quilt cover, add a bedside lamp in a complementary hue and a matching throw on the bed. The results will speak for themselves!
5. Great to look at, heavenly to inhale, Paddywax Relish Jar Candles in zesty Blood Orange & Citrus make a pretty and practical gift for mums, mother-in-laws and grandmothers alike! Crafted from hand-poured artisan soy wax wand presented in a vintage glass maison jar, these candles are available in 8 captivating scents.
Want extra brownie points? Surprise mum with a simple yet stylish vignette of her favourite flowers and decorator pieces with the illuminated candle taking centre stage.
6. For a thoughtful gift with a personal touch, our ‘Larsen’ Marble Look Frames are an elegant way for mum to showcase her beloved family photographs.
Want extra brownie points? For a truly sentimental gift that will really tug at mum’s heartstrings, frame an old photo of your mum as a child with her own mum or grandma. It might be a good idea to have the tissues on hand when she opens this gift!