Prep 20 minutes.
Cook 5 minutes.
4 thick slices ciabatta bread.
1 garlic clove, halved.
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
1 1/2 cups podded fresh or frozen peas.
60g snow pea tendrils.
40g baby rocket.
1/2 cup fresh mint leaves.
1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Finely grated gruyère cheese, to serve.
Whipped Goat’s Cheese Dressing
150g goat’s cheese.
100g fresh ricotta.
1/3 cup thickened cream.
1) Using a toaster, toast bread slices until golden. Rub cut-side of garlic over both sides of toast. Drizzle with half of the oil. Set aside.
2) Make Whipped Goat’s Cheese Dressing. Using an electric mixer, beatgoat’s cheese, ricotta and cream together until smooth and combined. Season with salt and pepper.
3) Cook peas in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until bright green and tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl.
4) Cut toast into large cubes. Add to peas. Add snow pea tendrils, rocket and mint. Toss to combine.
5) Spread goat’s cheese dressing over base of a serving platter. Top with pea mixture. Whisk remaining oil and lemon juice together in a jug. Drizzle over salad. Sprinkle with gruyère. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.