11am - 2pm. Every Saturday & Sunday, 24th November until 23rd December.
• West Gosford • Kotara • Maitland • Warrawong • Fyshwick • Bundall
*Appearance times may vary between stores, see in store for details.
Got your Santa pack?
If you purchased a Santa pack from your local Domayne store, you can go into the draw for a chance to WIN* 1 of 2 Family Holiday Giveaways!
Enter now to WIN!* Each prize will include: 1x $1,000 ATPI Voyager Travel Voucher and 1x $1,000 Accor Hotel Voucher
Domayne Santa 2018 Family Holiday Promotion (“Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms”)
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promotion commences on Saturday, 24th November 2018 at 9am and closes on Sunday, 6th January 2019 at 11.59pm (“Promotion Period”).
3. To enter the Promotion, entrants must purchase a $15, $20 or $40 Santa Pack from the Franchisee and complete an entry form online at http://www.domayne.com.au/Santa2018giveaway with their name, address, email, daytime telephone number, date of birth, store of purchase and invoice or cash sale number.
4. One entry per person per transaction only during the Promotion Period.
5. There are two (2) Travel Prize Packs. Each Travel Prize Pack consists of one (1) ATPI Voyager voucher valued at $1,000 and one (1) AccorHotel voucher valued at $1,000. (“Prize”).
6. AccorHotels carries its own terms and conditions which will need to be adhered to when claiming the prize. Terms and conditions can be found at https://www.accorhotelsgiftcards.com.au/terms-and-condition
7. The total value of the prize pool is $4,000.
8. ATPI Voyager voucher is valid for 2 years from date of issue for domestic travel only.
9. A $22 booking fee applies.
10. AccorHotels voucher is valid for 3 years from date of issue for domestic travel only.
11. To purchase a Santa Photo Pack, you or the person/s you are purchasing the pack for must have a photo taken with Domayne’s in-store Santa during our scheduled photo sessions.
12. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
13. Winners are determined at random.
14. The Prize will be drawn at Harvey Norman Corporate Office, B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on Monday, 7th January 2019 at 12.00pm (“Draw”).
15. Winners will be notified by phone and in writing within ten (10) days of the Draw (“Winners”).
16. The Promoter and the Franchisee reserve the right to request Winners provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a Prize.
17. If a Winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner’s parent or guardian.
18. Winners details will be published online at www.domayne.com.au/winner-announcements on Monday, 14th January 2019.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the name and/or photograph of Winners for publicity purposes.
20. The draw for any unclaimed Prize will take place at Harvey Norman Corporate Office, B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on Monday, 15th April 2019 (“Unclaimed Draw”). The winner will be notified by phone and in writing within ten (10) days of the Unclaimed Draw, their details will be published in online at www.domayne.com.au/winner-announcements on Friday, 19th April 2019 and they will be subject to all clauses as applicable to Winners and entrants under these Terms.
21. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
23. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prizes change between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prizes are awarded.
24. Subject to the law, the Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the Winners or delivery of Prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
25. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter and the Franchisee from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter and/or the Franchisee, for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
26. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
27. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by the Promoter and the Franchisee and used by the Promoter and the Franchisee for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying Winners.
28. All personal details of an entrant will be stored at the office of the Promoter and/or the Franchisee. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
29. If an entrant does not provide their personal information, the Promoter will not be able to process the entry or notify that entrant if they are a Winner.
31. The Promoter is Generic Publications Pty Ltd A.B.N. 35 104 215 241 of 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140. Telephone Number 02 9201 6026 (“Promoter”).
32. Franchisee(s) means an entity with whom Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd (“Holdings”) or a subsidiary of Holdings (as Franchisor) has entered into a franchise agreement governing the use of intellectual property belonging to or licensed to the franchisor including each trade mark, name or style of business embodying any form of the word “Domayne”, or any other mark or style owned by the Promoter or a related body corporate of the Promoter.
33. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the Franchisee and their related bodies corporate and contractors, and any other organisation associated with this Promotion, are ineligible to enter.
34. NSW Permit Number: LTPS/18/29767