Vtech 17550 2-Handset DECT6.0 Cordless Phone with Mobile ConnectCLS17551
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Vtech 17550 2-Handset DECT6.0 Cordless Phone with Mobile Connect lets you communicate with family and friends using either home or mobile lines with improved wireless range, keeping you free to multi-task.
- The Vtech 17550 2-Handset DECT6.0 Cordless Phone with Mobile Connect has an easy-to-read, blue-backlit display and keypad to let you dial numbers and check contacts with ease.
- Thanks to MobileConnect Call Connectivity, the Vtech 17550 2-Handset DECT6.0 Cordless Phone can be paired with up to 2 mobile phones for making and answering calls. This also lets you call your contacts through either your home line or the connected mobile network.
- The cordless phone’s MobileConnect Phonebook Transfer lets you bring contacts from your paired mobile phones onto the handset (up to 1000 total entries).
- Built with a DECT6.0 Advanced Dual Antenna System, this VTech cordless phone has extended range, making it suitable for use even in large homes.
- For enhanced audio output, the 17550 cordless phone has a volume booster function. It’s also hearing aid compatible for added convenience.
What's In The Box?
- 2x Handset
- 1x Base Station
- 1x Handset Charger
- 2x Power Adapter
- 1x Battery Compartment Cover
- 1x Telephone Line Cord
- 2x NiMH Rechargeable Battery Pack
- 1x User's Manual
|Product Type||Cordless Phones|
|Intercom||Handset to Handset|
|Handset Volume Control||Adjustable|
|Call Features||Call Transfer, Speakerphone|
|Function Buttons||Handset Locator, Speakerphone|
|Transmission Type||DECT - Digital|
|Phone Directory Memory||1000 Names & Numbers|
|Recording Capacity (min)||23|
|Talk Time (hrs)||Up to 7|
|Standby Time (hrs)||Up to 120|
|Placing/Mounting||Table Top, Wall Mountable|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Domayne store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.